How to use Noflex
1. For a partial blockage in the piping, large amounts of sludge buildup or unpleasant odours, use 30 grams/2 tablespoons a day till system is clear or you start to see a noticeable difference.
2. Add the product directly in a toilet flushed 3 times to get the powder down the line.
3. The best time to add the product into system is morning after breakfast, or just before bed.
4. If the flow in the system is minimal, use the shortest run toilet into the tank to start.
Normal use: 30 grams/2 tablespoons per toilet, once or twice per week for proper maintenance and upkeep of the piping and tank.
If you have no flow through the system Noflex will open it up and make it work again. It took years to plug up so it won’t be an overnight fix, but you will see results within 30 days and it will get better every week.
1. The product works better in small amounts spread out over time rather than large amounts.
2. The product is formulated for the highest performance possible; do not add to anything else to it.
3. Some customers have discontinued use of the product after the problem has gone away only to have it come back. Remember a little all the time will stop it from coming back.
4. The product will not neutralise disinfectants such as pine cleaners, tea tree oil soaps, orange-oil based cleaners. These are not good things to put into any type of sewage treatment system.